Subway, the world’s leading cookie expert, collected complaints and suggestions from foodies as part of a customer satisfaction survey at www.subwaylistens.com. The SubwayListens survey aims to improve subway services based on customer feedback.
Subway has introduced the SubwayListens Survey to interact with the customers and analyze their thought process. Thus, by the SubwayListens Survey, they can work according to the needs and expectations of the customers in the best possible way.
SubwayListens Survey is just a one-minute survey where you can place the opinions regarding food, how to improvise on it, what are the innovations they can consider, and most importantly, how to improve the overall experience on their premises.
SubwayListens Participation Guide
It is extremely easy to take the survey for each customer and follow a set of simple steps. Subway has launched its survey portal so that customers have no trouble completing it. Have a look at the steps explained below to take this survey:
- To begin the survey, visit the URL website www.subwaylistens.com. This is the address where you can access the official survey portal. You can use any web browser to use the SubwayListens portal.
- Now, decide and choose the language in which you wish to take the survey. The SubwayListens questionnaire is available in any one of the English or Spanish language.
- There will be a space to enter the store number that is stamped on the purchase receipt.
- After carefully reviewing the code, customers need to click the green button below to submit.
- Customers are directed to the questionnaire page and the survey response page. Please answer the SubwayListens questionnaires based on your past experience to the Subway.
- Now is the time to take a few minutes to respond to the quality of the food, the quality of the service, the cleanliness of the restaurant, the behavior of the staff, and more, as well as the comments.
- In the end, you will be offered a code that is required to be validated within 30 days of your visit to the Subway. You can claim the rewards only after validating this code.
- The above step concludes your survey. Now, you just need to redeem the code and claim the survey rewards.
Any Subway customer can take this survey. He just needs to keep a certain set of rules in the mind to take this survey. The same are listed below:
- Customers must be at least 18 years old and have received or purchased something from Subway in the past 30 days.
- The current receipt is mandatory with a 5-day notice period.
- The participants answering the survey questionnaire must be a lawful resident of the USA.
- Each participant in this survey is limited to one entry and can only register one email account for entering the sweepstakes.
What Are The SubwayListens Rewards?
The SubwayListens Survey helps the people to interact with the Subway management teams. They value the time and the efforts a customer invests to answer the survey questionnaire. Thus, they thank their customers with a decent reward for their opinions. You will be offered sandwiches and cookies at a decent discount from the Subway after you take the SubwayListens Survey.
Subway demands the satisfaction of all its valued customers. That is why they have introduced the one-minute survey platform at SubwayListens.com and encouraged the customers to participate in these surveys. Here the customer can place their direct opinion based on honest personal opinion.
SubwayListens Customer Assistance
In case, you face any issues with this survey, you can use the contact details given below to resolve all your issues and doubts within a few seconds:
Subway contact number:
Customer Service Number: 833.778.2929
Email Address: [email protected]
Value Pay Services LLC 9200 S. Dadeland Boulevard Suite 705 Miami, Florida 33156
Subway headquarters address:
325 SubWay Milford, CT 6461-3059 USA
Subway Working Hours: 8.30 AM to 5.30 AM (Monday to Friday)
Subway is one of the most popular and the most loved privately owned American fast-food restaurants that are specialized in serving some delicious submarine sandwiches and salads. Subway has around 45000 stores in more than 100 countries in the world.
The Subway started its journey on August 28, 1965, by the great man Fred Deluca Peter Buck. This company is owned by the Deluca family. You can also visit the official Subway website at www.subway.com.
They have introduced a survey named SubwayListens to analyze the services and the products they are offering. This particular survey assists the company to maintain its image as one of the most dedicated fast-food chains in all respects. This enables consumers to share their ideas or opinions about the features of the service or food that Subway offers.
Subway holds pride in serving the best quality of sandwiches and cookies. It was established in 1965 and is headquartered in Milford, Connecticut. More than 3,000,000 representatives work for the company and offer visitors and customers relevant support.
Anyone can take the SubwayListens Survey. Just visit the official website and follow the steps and rules below to receive SubwayListens rewards. You will be offered some lucrative discounts on your next visit to Subway for your contribution to the SubwayListens.com Survey.
Who doesn’t love to eat such delicious delicious food! Cookies, salad, sandwich? And, what if you are able to enjoy this food without paying a single dollar? Surprised? Well, the SubwayListens Survey has made it possible for the customers to do so.
The Subway is a brand that is constantly working hard to enhance food quality and customer service, which is why they have introduced the SubwayListens Survey.
This customer satisfaction survey is simply an incredible way for any customer to share their ideas or opinions on restaurant segments such as the quality of food or the services that the Subway offers.
This online survey helps the Subway management team to work exactly according to the needs and thoughts of the customers. People can share positive and negative comments based on their dining experience and if they have any questions they can take the help of customer support.