You need a Microsoft account to play and enjoy the Minecraft on PS4 with Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC. The aka.ms/remoteconnect is an online portal that allows you to create the account and avail of the services offered by the portal.
When you open Minecraft on PlayStation 4, you will find Sign in with a Microsoft account in the main menu.
Make sure to sign in with your desired Microsoft account, as once linked, the link will no longer be possible without losing access to rights and aka.ms/remoteconnect on other platforms.
|Amplify Gaming Experience
Accessing aka.ms/remoteconnect Portal
To access the online portal, you need to follow a set of simple steps. We have explained each and every step in our article. Have a read:
- Sign in to Nintendo Switch with a Microsoft online multiplayer account
- The first time you start Minecraft Dungeons, you will be prompted to sign in with a Microsoft account.
- You can use any device with an active internet connection make sure that you are able to login to your account.
- Once connected, you will connect to Minecraft Dungeons with your Microsoft account. Microsoft account settings can be altered at https://account.xbox.com/settings.
- If you do not want to link your accounts, you can do so at any time from the Game Settings menu by selecting Configure Online Play. You can also sign out of your aka.ms/remoteconnect account at any time from this screen.
- From the main menu and hero selection screen, press the L and R buttons to toggle between online and offline playback. After selecting the online game, friends can be added by selecting Add Friend and searching for their Gamertag.
- Friends play sessions can be linked from the main menu or invited to their own play session by selecting Camp Friends after starting an online game.
Why Microsoft Account?
A Microsoft account is optional and is not required to play Minecraft on PS4 ™. It is a free account that you can use to sign into a device. The account just makes it easier for you to make sure that you are avail of each and every service offered by this portal easily.
With a Microsoft account, you can also transfer your purchases from the Marketplace (non-PS4 devices) or the Minecraft Store (PS4) to other devices and platforms. Here you can sign up for a new aka.ms/remoteconnect account. Please note that once a Microsoft account has been linked to an account on the PlayStation ™ network, it cannot be disconnected without losing access to rights and Minecoins on other platforms.
Analyzing The aka.ms/remoteconnect Portal
This is a website where people can remotely play Minecraft against other people with devices other than themselves.
To play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, PS4, or any non-Microsoft device, users need to sign up for a free Microsoft account and log in if they want to play against people on other devices.
With a Microsoft account, Minecraft players can play on different devices like Switch, PS4, Windows PC, or even iOS or Android to play with their friends who possess the game on their Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
We know you want to keep having fun playing Minecraft (or getting your kids ready to play). So if you’re having trouble setting up your aka.ms/remoteconnect account or you’re just not working here, we’ve covered all the details you need to know and questions you might have to quickly get the best Minecraft gaming experience on Nintendo Switch. The steps explained in our article will make it easy for you to register your account and sign in on the official account.
If you are wondering what the aka.ms/remoteconnect website is and how it relates to playing Minecraft through a cross-game engine against people on other devices, or if the remote connection site is not working for you, you can go with the troubleshooting steps explained in our article.
The aka.ms/remoteconnect online portal is extremely simple and user-friendly portal for each and every user to use. This portal has made is possible for the people to enhance their gaming experience.
As mentioned above, the crossover play for the PS4 version of Minecraft was acquainted by Bedrock Edition late last year. This means that the 1.99 updates must be installed so that you can spend more time with roommates on other systems in the game.
You can be sure that the update is installed by checking your update history. As long as it’s up to date, here’s how to play your Verticyos on PS4.
Xbox Cross-Play Settings
Have a look at the steps we have explained here of the box cross-play settings below:
- Visit the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One
- Find and download Minecraft for Xbox One. (This download should be free if you already have Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.)
- Open your Minecraft game.
- You should be ready to play with players on other devices who have crossplay set up correctly.
You don’t need an Xbox Live subscription or any other Microsoft subscription service to play Minecraft on PS4.
All you need is an aka.ms/remoteconnect account, as the subscription service is necessary for Sony players in multiplayer.
You can easily register for this account. Just have a look at the steps explained in our article to do so.
Altering Account Settings
After signing in, simply visit https://aka.ms/accountsettings. You can update your settings and get more help with your account.
If you are unable to sign in and enter your Microsoft Cross-Play authorization code, turn off your device for a few minutes before turning it back on and follow the steps that are explained in our article. The aka.ms/remoteconnect online portal makes it easy for you to make sure that you are able to avail of all the services without any hassle.
If the website still doesn’t work for you, we recommend that you visit the Microsoft forums for help.