LiteBlue assists postal employees to stay updated and connected with their careers. As a USPS Employee, your performance is extremely important to you and the company. You can easily access your current benefits and details regarding your post-retirement benefits using the USPS official portal.
Just by signing in to your account, you can access the LiteBlue portal where you can get more details regarding your professional development, check the benefits you are entitled too, modify your password, comment, access PostalEASE, and much more.
|Employees of the USPS
Liteblue Registration Guide
This is another common question that arises in the user’s mind. Well, signing up on the official Liteblue portal is an extremely easy task. You just need the employee ID and an account password to sign up on the online portal.
When you get your account ID and password from the HR department, just go with the steps that are explained below:
- Firstly, visit the USPS employee login portal by using the link https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal
- This link can be accessed through any mobile web browser or PC. We highly recommend that you use the Google Chrome browser
- Submit the employee ID in the required field.
- Then submit the password in the “USPS Password” field.
- Tap on the “Register” button.
- Now, you can sign in to your account and access all the benefits offered by this portal.
LiteBlue’s official portal is one of the best online employee portal launched by the company. This portal has succeeded in making the corporate life of the employees serving the USPS easy to a great extent. It is extremely simple to register on the online portal.
The Liteblue portal is intended for employees of the United States Postal Service. Its main focus is to help employees carry out the following tasks.
- Work management.
- Help them to get the latest updates.
- Help them to check the work schedule.
- Salary details.
Here are some frequently asked questions that are asked about LiteBlue.
What does SSP mean?
This abbreviation for SSP stands for Self-Service Profile. It enables USPS employees to use other platforms such as eOPF, PostalEASE, eReassign, and eIdeas.
How secure is Liteblue online portal?
Liteblue SSP is an extremely secure portal because it is protected by the HTTPS protocol and no one can intercept information between the client and the server.
Do I need the SSP Pin to access the Liteblue portal?
Yes. SSP Pin is a must if you wish to access the Liteblue official portal. This PIN is your key to register yourself on this portal.
How do I modify my LiteBlue password?
Just visit the official USPS portal and tap “I forgot the password” button. Submit your email ID and EID number. A password reset link will be dispatched to your submitted email address.
Some insights about the USPS
Some very interesting facts about the giant USPS are listed below. Have a read:
- The USPS service has generated a revenue of around $ 1.4 trillion (as per the reports of 2016).
- There are various options for messaging systems if you use the services of the USPS, eg. First-class mail ($ 27.3 million) and standard mail ($ 18.0 million).
- Service employees have approximately 7.5 million employees online. The LiteBlue is a giant firm that employs approximately 500,000 people and 150,000 part-time workers.
- Special attention is paid to physically challenge people and elderly people in society for whom transit services are used in emergency situations.
- When a company’s customer service department detects a medical emergency or an accident-related entity, some very important steps are taken to deliver the courier faster, even if it’s first-class or standard.
Regardless of state or city, any resident can dispatch documents or goods to others in the United States. This company charges only 49 cents (including stamp fees).
It is the great quality of services and dedication towards customers for decades that has made the LiteBlue the most reliable and most loved courier delivery company in the world.
USPS care for the employees. Introduction of the LiteBlue online portal to make their corporate life easy is a clear example of the same.
The online portal is available in two languages i.e, English and Spanish. This increases the flexibility of this portal.
The USPS LiteBlue tracking site has approximately 336 million visitors.
LiteBlue’s USPS services are popular for being the largest and by far the most reliable chains handling approximately 600,000 employee data and accounts. The LiteBlue payroll system is the portal that supports employees and provides benefits and professional advice directly.