New Look is one of the UK’s biggest and the most popular fashion retailers, with annual sales of more than € 1 billion. They are eager to interact with you and collect your opinions and feedback. Thus, they have launched a New Look Listens to collect all your feedback and opinions at a single platform. You can participate in the New Look Listens Survey and win a £ 50 New Look gift card.
New Look Listens survey is the customer feedback survey portal introduced by the New Look chain of stores. www.mynewlooklistens.com is New Look Survey’s online website, through which all the customers can place all their opinions and suggestions.
Sharing your feedback with the New Look Listens Survey gives you a great opportunity to win a £ 50 gift card as a thank you for investing your precious time in this survey. New Look Listens Survey hardly takes any time to complete and in turn, gives you a mental assurance of better customer experience on your future visits.
|Official Name||New Look Listens|
|Conducted By||New Look|
Prerequisites To Conduct New Look Listens Survey
- You must be above 16 if you wish to participate in this survey.
- It is necessary to have the survey code along with the purchase receipt if you wish to conduct this survey.
- You must have any electronic device with a good wifi or internet connection.
- The English language must be known to you.
New Look Listens Survey Participation Steps
If you wish to participate in this customer satisfaction survey, you need to follow some steps. Have a look at the same below:
- Visit the official website of the New Look at www.newlooklistens.com.
- Now, submit some basic details like the date and time of the visit, the store number you visited, etc.
- After you submit the above details correctly, you will be displayed a survey questionnaire. You need to answer all the questions of this questionnaire honestly.
- After answering all the questions, you will be asked to submit some contact details.
- Now, you will be displayed a validation code that is needed to be redeemed on your next visit to the New Look stores.
New Look Contact Details
In case of any queries with the New Look services or the New Look Listens Survey, you can contact the New Look customer support. Below are the contact details of the New Look customer representatives:
New Look UK Customer Service Dial Number: 0344-499-6690
New Look Address:
Customer service team
New Look Limited Retailers
New Look, one of the most loved and popular British fast-fashion brands, is specialized in selling clothing for women, men, and young people. The company has more than 900 international stores, that includes 519 locations in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and e-commerce in around 66 countries all over the world. The company was established in 1969 by Tom Singh as the only fashion store. New Look has been included in the list of the UK’s 100 largest private companies. The firm is currently acquired by Brait SA, an investment company controlled by Christo Wiese.
New Look gives the customers an opportunity to place their feedback and opinions and make sure that each and every opinion is considered by the New Look management team. New Look Listens Survey is one of the most important and efficient tools for the New Look management team to make sure that their customers are happy with them. You just need to invest a few minutes in the New Look Listens Survey and you will be getting a rewards worth £ 50 gift cards.
New Look is a British fashion retailer with a chain of street shops all over the world. It was established in 1969 and belongs to the investment company Brait SA, controlled by Christo Wiese, since May 2015. It has been providing some great quality of services since the very first day of its introduction to the market. The firm sells clothing for women, men, and youth.
You will require a computer, laptop, tablet, or cell phone to be a part of the New Look Listens Survey. Also, please make sure you have a stable and a good internet connection on the device of your choice as the survey hardly takes any time. You must also have the last visit store receipt or survey invitation code to complete this survey successfully.